Monday, June 4, 2018

Finding Summer

I think I mentioned I've strained my quad muscle and need to get it better before hiking Mt St Helens, so I've been taking it easy. Friday I had a chance to "test' it out on a hike with my friend, Michelle.


These little guys can be annoying but they sure are cute!

 Dillon Falls on the Deschutes River
The weather was about 70 and look at the blue sky! Perfect day for a hike.



 Fiddlehead ferns
 Columbine
(Photo stolen from Michelle)

Quad feels great! Ready to start working it again, although I'll stall 
off running until after the climb mid month. 

I hope you are finding paths less traveled and are enjoying them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Because of the recent uptake in spam I am no longer allowing anonymous comments. If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!