Friday, March 22, 2019

Hiking Near Snoqualamie

My friend, Linda, who is also a quilter asked if I'd like to go hiking when I was in Seattle this past weekend. Of course I did! The weather was beautiful with clear skies. 
There was still snow so we wore our microspikes for added traction.  After wearing running yaktrax up St Helens last year I got some "real" microspikes! 








 Photo by BobbyJo. 
 Photo by BobbyJo

The girls pretty much kicked my butt and I still had to drive home!
I didn't mind one bit with views like this. It was the prettiest drive I remember in a long time.

Getting ready for our first backpacking trip in April! Whop! Whoop!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Because of the recent uptake in spam I am no longer allowing anonymous comments. If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!