Tuesday, January 8, 2008

It's a New Day and a New Year!!

Welcome!
This is my attempt to keep you all up to date about the Weight Watcher meetings that I lead.
The meeting topic for this week is "Birds of a Feather". Attending your weekly meeting is an important part of losing weight. Get the support you need and the accolades you deserve for every ounce you get off!
My WW group in Redmond lost 1946.6 pounds in 2007, and my Madras meeting lost 1455.2!! How amazing is that?! That is an inspiration to me. Let's beat those numbers in 2008!!!

I'm not sure how often I'll be posting but keep checking in and see what's new.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Because of the recent uptake in spam I am no longer allowing anonymous comments. If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!