Tuesday, April 28, 2009

5K Questions and Answers

There is a bit of confusion about the 5K opportunities. This should clear up some of that.
Sign up before June 6 to get the 6 month WW magazine subscription. The 5k walk needs to take place May-August for this promotion. Obviously you can do as many as you want, but will only get one 6 month subscription.


Can I walk in a 5K not listed as a recommended race on the website?
A: ANY 5K that the participating member signs-up for from May through August qualifies the participating member for the free 6 month (3 issues) magazine subscription. To redeem, they need to click on the “Free magazine subscription” at the bottom of the “get started’ page and enter the event name and their registration number in the required fields. However, you may want to remind participating members that he or she must sign-up for a 5K BY June 6, 2009 to be eligible for the subscription.

Q: When I use the zip code finder, my local 5K event is not listed. I want to walk in my local event. What do I do?
A: You can sign-up for your local 5K and you still qualify for the free 6 month (3 issues) magazine subscription. If, for any reason, the local 5K does not give out registration numbers, to redeem the free magazine subscription, participating members need to enter the date of the event in the registration number field.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Because of the recent uptake in spam I am no longer allowing anonymous comments. If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!