Sunday, July 31, 2011

550 Calories and Under

Did you know that Applebee's not only has a few Weight Watcher dishes with points values but they have a small menu of  dishes that are under 550 calories, including side dishes?

My FIL turned 86 this weekend and he likes to go to Applebee's. So before leaving home I checked out the menu and found these. I knew I'd be pretty safe ordering from that section of the menu.

While I looked beforehand I also noticed this harmless meal:

Sizzling Skillet Chicken Fajitas- 1370 calories!! and 52 grams of fat!!! Holy smokes, that's my whole days worth of calories!!
You should be able to get to nutritional information from this page:
http://www.applebees.com/ilocations.aspx





Unbelievably Great Ta sting & Cals (kcal) Tot Fat (g) Sat Fat (g) Trans Fat (g) Sod (mg) Carb (g) Fiber (g) Prot (g) UNDER 550 Calories™ - includes sides

No comments:

Post a Comment

Because of the recent uptake in spam I am no longer allowing anonymous comments. If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!