Sunday, March 31, 2013

7 Day Sugar Detox

A few months ago I challenged myself to a sugar detox. It worked and I felt pretty good, although it was very hard the first few days. 
Lately I've been under a bit of stress and find myself reaching for food that hasn't tempted me in some time.
 

Juliann suggested we join this sugar and processed food detox challenge for one week starting tomorrow.  We both agreed it was good timing and we are IN!

Will you be challenged as well?
Go here if you want to see the rules and get some help.

3 comments:

  1. I'll be rooting for you. I had to do it, so you can too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I am working on my meal plan for the week. Whole, real foods, no sugar, no processed foods - this will be good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you're taking the challenge! Thanks for sharing, and good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Because of the recent uptake in spam I am no longer allowing anonymous comments. If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!