Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Lovely Day for A Hike

My two kids finally made a date to come and visit.It was a beautiful day for a hike and lunch out with a cold beer afterwards.
Here we are in Bend, walking the Deschutes River Trail. We talked about hiking something more vigorous, but one of the youngin's had an injury that kept us on flat ground.
When they were here they went through old photos to make an online collage for Father's Day. I love this one! As a family we've been hiking a few years.
I'm so happy that my dad brought the family outdoors often and I love seeing how that love passes on to generations.

Keep moving!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Because of the recent uptake in spam I am no longer allowing anonymous comments. If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!