Friday, February 14, 2014

Run For Congo

Three years ago I read A Thousand Sisters and offered a review HERE. I was touched deeply and have acted on many recommendations since then.
Last March my friend Michelle and I did the Run for Congo Women in Portland. 100% of our race fees go to this cause.  This year the run is on March 8th in Portland,  Oregon.  (they are looking for volunteers too!)
This year we've been challenged to raise money for Women for Women International Congo program.  Would you be able to help with a small donation?

If you only have time to visit one of the links above I encourage you to see the video at
A Thousand Sisters.

If you'd like to participate by making a small donation you can click HERE to get to my fundraising page.

Thank you so much for your consideration!

Love to you.
Lori

Thank you for helping me reach my financial goal. If you feel led, please continue to contribute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Because of the recent uptake in spam I am no longer allowing anonymous comments. If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!