Monday, May 19, 2014

Mission Possible!


16 weeks ago I started this town challenge and shared it on THIS POST. I am thrilled to report my final weigh in was Friday and I lost 12.2 pounds and a few inches from my waist. (I wrote down the wrong number so don't have the specifics) 
What I really liked about this challenge was the length. I've been trying for about 3 years now to lose a few pounds and it seems once I hit the age of 50 it was not going to come off! I've changed a lot of my eating habits these past few months and will continue to eat healthy and stay active. 
Challenges and accountability work for me! What about you?



4 comments:

  1. Congratulations Lori! You did it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here but I am surrounded by too many people who SAY they want to make changes but give up so easily. I find it hard to go it alone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You done good Lori! I'm really in awe of you & your hard work! Would be fun to have someone to work with that didn't give up & give in at all the turns. Enjoy your hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo-hoo! Nice to see the results of your hard work and determination!! The longer duration of the program is great to make more lasting changes. Well done!

    ReplyDelete

Because of the recent uptake in spam I am no longer allowing anonymous comments. If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!