Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Steelhead Falls Hiking

Because of my husbands broken ankle I've limited my time doing "outdoorsy" fun stuff- until this weekend!
I found a short scenic hike a mere 30 minutes away.  

It is called Steelhead Falls.
Love this shot. I had read spring was the best time to see the falls because the water level is higher. I wasn't disappointed





It is in the canyon and the rock formations are so pretty.

It was a good ankle test and he passed! 

Thanks for coming along with me!


2 comments:

  1. You have the most beautiful places to hike and run!! Just gorgeous scenery!! Lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to "come along" for real! Beautiful! I think John and I need to plan a trip to Oregon.

    ReplyDelete

Because of the recent uptake in spam I am no longer allowing anonymous comments. If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!