Friday, April 24, 2015

My week

It has been a great week! After my new trail run on Friday I ran a 5k on Saturday with a small group of Moving Mountain participants. 


This was the "home" stretch. I came in second! Woo-Hoo!

And this medicine ball was my prize! I love it! I worked my core this week and know this little ball will get lots of use.

I did my weekly long run on Wednesday but am hoping the weather cooperates on Saturday so I can get out again. We will be out of town, so the treadmill is not an option.

Choose to be healthy!
Happy weekend!


1 comment:

  1. Yay! Great finish second place! LOL I d probably drop the medicine ball on my foot. Cool prize tho.

    ReplyDelete

Because of the recent uptake in spam I am no longer allowing anonymous comments. If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!