Wednesday, June 10, 2015

National Running Day

National Running Day was June 3. I was in Seattle getting ready to attend a mariner's game, but early in the morning I got to hang out with my "grand" nieces. We went for a walk in the forest and that walk turned into a little run, because it really was national running Day!




We saw lots of beautiful flowers and an adorable bunny.

Then they showed me their secret spot behind grandma's house. These cutie pies have been living in California so I rarely see them. I was glad to spend a little time with them as now they are moving to Australia!
I had them draw me pictures so I would think of them all the time while they are away. I told them I was their "GRAND" Aunt and they were my "GRAND' nieces. They loved that!

1 comment:

Because of the recent uptake in spam I am no longer allowing anonymous comments. If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!