Monday, January 25, 2016

Wildlife in my Neighborhood

I showed you the flora on my last walk so this time I thought I'd show you the fauna.  

 I'm not sure if these are fauna, but the baby goats are sure cute! This is the first time I've seen them and I drive by this pen every day. 
The deer are abundant in my neighborhood, especially lately. One day a couple of weeks ago I saw 40 of them doing a 1 mile loop! Thsi little gal is trotting over to her friends who were hiding in the brush. 

 They are low volume too! See them?
There were 8 that I could see on this side of the road. 

Have a wonderful and healthy week!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful, and so much interesting ! THANKS for those lovely pictures, Lori :))

    In stitches,
    NADINE

    ReplyDelete
  2. The deer are beautiful, so many! And I love the baby goats, adorable. Very pretty colorations. Maybe the farm makes goat cheese!?

    I love seeing your flora and fauna, thanks for sharing.

    lizzy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love seeing the eagles and deer in our rural area..the best reason not to take the freeway if there is no need to.
    Thanks for sharing your rural neighbors!

    ReplyDelete

Because of the recent uptake in spam I am no longer allowing anonymous comments. If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!