Friday, August 19, 2016

Seen on My Run on Orcas Island

I love running in new places! You see so much when on foot. 

My first run on vacation brought me to more water so I had to turn around and figure out how to add to my run. It was fun to see it on my gps map!


The beaches on Orcas Island are beautiful but not soft and sandy. 

 Little rabbit foo-foo hopping through the meadow.....
 This is a madrone tree, native to the western coast of USA and Canada. 

This was the start of the public path right outside our hotel! I loved it!

I managed to run 8.75 miles and hiked 6.1. I'll share hiking photos next week! It was amazing!

2 comments:

Because of the recent uptake in spam I am no longer allowing anonymous comments. If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!