Monday, January 2, 2017

REVOLUTION: 31 Days of Yoga

I signed up online for 31 days of yoga.
I can't say I've been a huge fan, but a new teacher has come to the gym and I like her a lot. She makes sure we are doing the poses properly and I feel so good the next day.

This is pretty much me at yoga class, although I don't say it out loud!


So, I thought I'd sign up for Yoga Revolution.


I had a helper!

The goal: to be more present.

Further results: feel more smiley, enjoy body image, sit taller, walk lighter, move with more ease and have more energy for crushing it at life.

It's only January 2nd and you can still get it on it HERE

May we all have, and create a healthy 2017! It won't happen by itself.



3 comments:

  1. So very true about feeling good the next day, but while doing it, feel awkward and my belly is getting in the way. UGH

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very true about feeling good the next day, but while doing it, feel awkward and my belly is getting in the way. UGH

    ReplyDelete
  3. I rolled out my mat and signed up for the daily reminders after we talked the other day. Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete

Because of the recent uptake in spam I am no longer allowing anonymous comments. If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!