6. Visualize and affirm your goals and objectives.
- Can you visualize your Winning Outcome? What do you see yourself doing? Wearing? How do you feel? Have you written down your short and long term goals?
7. Take action.
- What actions do you need to do to make it happen? What steps do you need to take? Write them down.
8. Respond to feedback.
- When have you responded to feedback by getting back (or staying) on track? How did that contribute to your success?
- You can get feedback that can inspire or discourage you from continuing with your weight loss. How you respond is key.
- When things get tough what is going to keep you going? Attending your meeting? Motivational quotes around your house? Finding a weight loss buddy?It also helps to be accountable to someone.
10. Celebrate your success.
- We like to celebrate and acknowledge your success in the meeting room, but do you celebrate your successes outside the meeting? Write down some non food rewards that you can give yourself. You are worth it!!!
We used the story of Sylvester Stallone to make a point about keeping focused with your goals firmly in front of you and persevering until you reach your goals. Here you can find the
Gonna Fly Now music and get inspired!!!Trying hard now
it's so hard now
trying hard now
Getting strong now
won't be long now
getting strong now
Gonna fly now
flying high now
gonna fly, fly, fly