Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Have I Told You I Love My Crockpot?

I think I have and I'll give you another reason. I am getting ready to head to Redmond for my afternoon meeting and I don't want to mess with much for dinner when I get home. So, to my handy dandy crockpot I added a package of dry spaghetti mix, a can of tomato paste and 18 oz water. (package instructions) Give a stir with the whisk, turn in on and forget about it for now. When I get home I can brown a pound of lean ground beef and add it to my pot and let it sit until dinner time when I just cook noodles and serve. Ok, well, I plan on having a salad too, but the kids are experts at making salads.
Wash up your crockpot and give it a try. You'll be happy you did.
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment

Because of the recent uptake in spam I am no longer allowing anonymous comments. If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!