Thursday, February 14, 2008

Tracking Day by day

At my Weight Watcher meetings I have started the Traveling Trakker. Each week a member will voluntarily take the trakker and keep track of their points for the week. It is a good option for anybody who needs accountability or wants to get back on track. It is also fun to see what other members eat day to day.
Last Thursday in Madras I forgot to find a new volunteer to take it for the week. So, I volunteered myself. It has been a while since I've tracked regularly but it's been good for me to get acquainted with the tracker again!! And although I'm a leader my trakker isn't perfect! I can't wait to weigh in today!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Because of the recent uptake in spam I am no longer allowing anonymous comments. If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!