Friday, February 15, 2008

My Favorite Chicken Recipe

Here is one of my very favorite chicken recipes. The amounts do not need to be exact. I made this Sunday night for just hubby and I and obviously made less then if I was cooking for the whole family. I just figure 1 point per ounce of meat and a couple of points for the olive oil and brown sugar. If you are doing CORE you could use Splenda brown sugar and it would be all core.

If your grill is buried in snow this would be easy enough to broil or spray a frying pan and cook on the stove. Hubby put them on skewers for me and he grilled:)

Grilled Rosemary Chicken

4 TB olive oil
3 garlic cloves, crushed
1 juice from lemon
1 TB brown sugar
3 sprigs rosemary
1/4 tsp cumin
salt and pepper
1/2 tsp cayenne pepper

Add all of these ingredients in a large ziploc bag. Add 2 pounds cubed skinless boneless chicken breasts and marinate about 3 hours.
Grill and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Because of the recent uptake in spam I am no longer allowing anonymous comments. If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!