Friday, March 7, 2008

Slow Cooker Salsa Chicken

A friend of mine sent this to me and I tried it this week. It got mixed reviews at my house. We rate our new meals on a scale from 1-10. This recipe got two 6's, two 5's, and one 2. I rated it a 6 and hubby rated it a 2, so I won't make it again when I know he'll be having dinner with us. But it is simple, healthy, easy and wanted to share it with you all.


Ingredients:
6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 pkg taco seasoning
1 cup salsa
1/2 ff sour cream

Instructions:
Add chicken breasts, taco seasoning, and salsa to crock pot. Cook on low for 6-7 hours. Take out chicken breasts. Stir in sour cream. Serve over rice

Serves 6 at 3 points per serving, not including rice.


Have a great weekend. I'm heading to Seattle!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Because of the recent uptake in spam I am no longer allowing anonymous comments. If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!