Friday, March 7, 2008

Good Health Guidelines

It's all about keeping a balance and getting healthy. I don't expect there are too many members that are perfect every day at keeping all 8 guidelines. Choose one to work on this week. If you are brave leave a comment on this post and tell me what you will work on this week.
I'm going to try and get my daily dose of H2O in every day!! Check out your Eating Wisely book for substitutions and a more complete look at the 8 healthy guidelines.
1. Eat at least 5 servings of fruits and vegetables every day.
2. Choose more whole grain foods.
3. Include 2 servings of milk products each day.
4. Drink 6 glasses of water each day.
5. Have some healthy oil each day.
6. Get enough protein.
7. Limit sugar and alcohol.
8. Take a multi vitamin-mineral supplement each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Because of the recent uptake in spam I am no longer allowing anonymous comments. If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!