Thursday, April 17, 2008

Drink Your Water!!

If you have been going to my meetings for awhile you know that I am not good at drinking lots of water. That was my demise this week as I got dangerously dehydrated. As soon as I realized I was getting sick I should have started pumping the fluids. I was drinking some, just not nearly enough.
So, if you find you are like me and don't generally drink lots of water, just start by drinking a little more than you do right now, then next week, increase it a little more, until you are getting at least six, 8oz glasses a day.
Now, go pour yourself a nice cool glass of water.
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment

Because of the recent uptake in spam I am no longer allowing anonymous comments. If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!