Sunday, May 18, 2008

Taste of Summer

We have had a couple of days of summer weather. It got me thinking about how I will handle activity when it gets hot. I generally go out for my run/walk in the middle of day- what was the temp yesterday? About 95 or 100 degrees? Yikes!! I'm going to have to go out in the morning before the thermometer rises.
So, when do you exercise? Plan ahead for strategies that will keep you moving all through summer!!

Lori

PS My son is calling me a hypocrite. I mowed the lawn yesterday with the riding lawn mower!!! Remember last week's meeting topic!!! It was just too dang hot to push the mower through our jungle!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Because of the recent uptake in spam I am no longer allowing anonymous comments. If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!