Seeing yourself and presenting yourselves slimmer and more attractive now can help you feel better and motivate you to continue with your weight loss efforts. When you don't notice that your body is getting slimmer you may get discouraged.
Well, here are some tricks for ya'.
- Perfect you posture. Walk or sit with your back straight, shoulders relaxed, and tummy pulled in.
- Accentuate positive features. If you have a hard time finding anything positive about yourself, ask a trusted friend. Bring attention to your assets!
- Minimize figure/physique challenges.
- Make accessories work for you.
- Lengthen your silhouette. Shades of one color head to toe gives a longer, leaner look. V- necklines and vertical stripes lengthen. Pin striped pants always look great.
- Wear trends that flatter. (hint: moo-moos are not flattering!)
- Choose clothes that fit. This is where a shopping pal comes in handy. Quit wearing clothes that are too big!
- Wear colors, prints and fabrics that slim.
- Follow the good Health Guidelines for water. Staying hydrated keeps you from bloating.
- Pose like a celebrity. Instead of a straight on shot, rotate just a little. Instantly lose 10 pounds!
Try one or more of these this week. Be proud of your accomplishment and show it off!!!