Thursday, November 20, 2008

Easy Strawberry Cream Pie

This isn't necessarily a traditional Thanksgiving or Christmas dessert, but who says you can't start a new tradition?! This is really good!!
I don't see any reason you can't use use frozen strawberries. I don't think the ones in the produce section will taste very good this time of the year. (at least in my neck of the woods)

Makes 8 servings
4 points per serving

half of a 12 oz can frozen orange-strawberry-banana juice concentrate, thawed
one 8 oz package fat free cream cheese, at room temp
1 package (four 1/2 cup serving size) sugar free instant vanilla pudding mix
1 1/2 cups light whipped topping
1 cup strawberries, chopped
one reduced fat graham cracker pie crust

1. In a blender combine juice concentrate, cream cheese, and pudding mix until smooth.

2. Transfer to a large bowl; fold in whipped topping and strawberries.

3. Spread evenly into the graham cracker pie crust and refrigerate until firm, about 2 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Because of the recent uptake in spam I am no longer allowing anonymous comments. If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!