Thursday, December 18, 2008

Plan for Holiday Success-Part 1


Weight Watchers Four Way Approach to losing weight includes "Move More" and "Attend Meetings". I talk about both of these quite a bit in the meeting room and on this blog so I don't want to keep hashing out the same thing again and again........BUT... I'll still touch on them a bit because both are important.


When I was losing weight and attending Weight Watchers I never missed a meeting! It was super important for me to make it a priority. First off, I wanted to know my "official" weight. Because I never weighed at home I needed to know if I was still losing and I needed to connect with my fellow WW members. I have to say (As a leader I keep this in mind too) that I do not remember any of the meeting topics. I loved my leader, but I learned more from the friends I made that were attending WW. It was my weekly shot of motivation to keep going forward and not give up. I read every scrap of material that was given to me at the meetings. Read what we give you; it will help inspire and motivate you.


The new Momentum week 2 book is "Start Moving More." There is a short quiz, tips about warming up and cooling down, the benefits of moving more, 3 walking plans and much more. Members have told WW they need more guidance with activity and exercise- so here it is. Read it through and get started moving more.


Remember as we get into the hustle and bustle of the season to take care of yourself and keep your eyes focused on your goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Because of the recent uptake in spam I am no longer allowing anonymous comments. If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!