Tuesday, December 30, 2008

What Do I Want in 2009?

Here we are with a new year upon us. If you were not at the meeting I'd like you to get a piece of paper and a pen. There is nothing like writing things down and taking ownership of it.

2008 in Review
  • I'm feeling most proud of.....
  • A great way I found to manage my emotions is....
  • I'm proud I handled setbacks by remembering.....
  • The most important thing I learned is...
  • I'm really glad I discovered...
  • My best strategy for successfully dining out was...
  • The Helpful Habit that I improved the most was...

Hopefully this review of 2008 will help you determine where you want to go in the year ahead.

  • If you were to write a year-end letter at this time next year, what would you like to be able to "report" regarding your weight loss?
  • What habits do you want to build on?
  • What would you like to change?
  • What would you like more of?
  • What Helpful Habits do you want to improve? (check out week 4 booklet)
  • What needs to happen for these things to become a reality in 2009?
  • Why is losing weight important to me?

Tuck this away (not too far though) and look at it every month and see how you are doing.

The trouble with learning from experience is that you never graduate!! ~ Doug Larson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Because of the recent uptake in spam I am no longer allowing anonymous comments. If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!