Thursday, February 26, 2009

Food=Love

Yes, for some people food does equal love.
I know we've talked about this at the meetings many times but it sure was true when almost as soon as I walked into my mom's house she opened the fridge and told me she made me a blueberry pie! Oh crickey! "Mom, you know I'm a Weight Watcher leader and I don't eat pie!" Did I say that? Nope! I can't remember what I said, maybe something more along the lines of "How am I going to eat a whole pie in 3 days?!" I didn't come close to eating the whole pie, but I did have a little.
In other news, you know a town is really small when you can order a bottle of booze and wiper blades at the same counter!! (I couldn't find my photo, but I am serious!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Because of the recent uptake in spam I am no longer allowing anonymous comments. If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!