Saturday, February 21, 2009

Girl Scout Cookie Takeover!

This is the time of year that our town and many others are taken over with Girl Scouts selling their cookies. Unless you can really control yourself my recommendation is to stay FAR, FAR away from them.
Here's a breakdown on a few: (these were ones that my hubby bought)

Samoas- Caramel and coconut- 4 points for 2 cookies
Thin Mints-4 points for 4 cookies
Dulce de Leche- (new for 2009) caramel cookies- 3 cookies for 5 points with a whopping 10 grams of fat!!
Tagalongs-peanut butter patties- 2 cookies for 4 points.

You are better off with a great 100 calorie pack of your favorite treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Because of the recent uptake in spam I am no longer allowing anonymous comments. If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!