Saturday, April 18, 2009

Training Program

If you haven't signed up at www.teamweightwatchers.com NOW is the day to do it!

I am doing the walking to run program. The end of week is here and this is what I've logged since Monday:


▼ Weekly Summary
Running
Distance: 6.73 Miles
Duration: 01:34:15

Walking
Distance: 4.62 Miles
Duration: 01:10:39

I didn't realize if you are following the plan they break it down (walking/running) for you. So, it may not seem like much but it will add up!

It would be fun to add all our miles and see how far our training will get us. Bring it to the meeting room, send me an email, or post in the comments section.

If you are reading this and not a part of my meetings, join the fun anyway. We'd love to have you!!

Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment

Because of the recent uptake in spam I am no longer allowing anonymous comments. If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!