Monday, June 1, 2009

Activity and a Crash!

I had a pretty good week for activity. Here is the stats from active.com:

Running
6.86 Miles
01:32:15

Walking
2.3 Miles
00:35:20


I have been getting out early so I cannot use "too hot" as an excuse not to get out. And that was working out really well.....
UNTIL

I took a bad fall on Saturday- so much for feeling athletic! I guess a good fall every now and then keeps me humble. The only problem is I twisted my right ankle and most of my weight landed on my left knee so I have been hobbling around. My knees look like a little boy all scuffed up with little pieces of gravel in them. I thought about trying to get out a little this morning, but I really think I need to wait and see if the swelling goes down in my knee.
So about an hour after my fall I remembered I am signed up to do the 5K next Sunday. I think I'll be OK by then, but not sure if I'll be able to run it like I had planned.

1 comment:

  1. Good for you. You should be proud of yourself. It is a great feeling to get those goals behind you. Way to go.

    ReplyDelete

Because of the recent uptake in spam I am no longer allowing anonymous comments. If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!