Monday, July 13, 2009

Fruit and Veggie Challenge Week 2


How did you all do on last week's challenge? Did you get in 3 different colors of fruits and vegetables every day?

I was with friends all week, but I think I did pretty good. Everybody I was with was completely on board about eating healthy. (and we still had a great time!)

For this next week the challenge is to aim to fill half your plate with vegetables. It doesn't say at every meal, so let's shoot for at least dinner. The fruits and veggies are a filling food and are good for you. We have such a variety at the grocery store you really don't have any excuses.
Go shopping and fill your cart with lots of fruits and veggies!
See you at the meeting this week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Because of the recent uptake in spam I am no longer allowing anonymous comments. If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!