Monday, July 27, 2009

Fruit and Veggie Challenge Week 4


Here is the final challenge. How have you been doing the past three weeks?


Go for color!
Fill 1/2 of your plate with fruits and veggies.
Try and new fruit or vegetable.


And this week: Each day follow the Good Health Guidelines for fruits and vegetables and check them off your tracker. That means five or more fruits and veggies every day. (more if you are a nursing mom or over 350 pounds)


I know this is a difficult one because I have put out a challenge on this before. The goal is progress, not perfection. Set a personal, realistic goal that seems doable to you.

Now go stock up with healthy and beneficial fruits and vegetables for this week's challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Because of the recent uptake in spam I am no longer allowing anonymous comments. If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!