Friday, September 4, 2009

Lose For Good


This week Weight Watchers kicked off their second annual Lose For Good campaign.

Last year WW members lost 4 million pounds.
WW donated 1 million dollars worth of food to charities.
1.5 million pounds of food were collected at WW meetings and distributed locally.


I know many families are still hurting from the poor economy and I think this is a great way to help out.

We are accepting food donations at the Madras and Redmond meeting place. The collection of non perishable items will stay in the local community. (the perishable items will be eaten by the leader!) Hahaha

Please commit to losing weight and donating the amount you lose to a local charity. You will be helping yourself and others.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Because of the recent uptake in spam I am no longer allowing anonymous comments. If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!