Friday, October 9, 2009

R U in A Rut?

I hope your weight loss journey is not in a RUT! That is a quick way to lose motivation and bail out!
Is your new healthy lifestyle
Repititious?
Underwhelming?
Tiresome?

You need to get out of that rut and re-energize your weight loss.

What are you doing to keep your new lifestyle exciting and fresh?
Have you tried a new activity lately, or are you walking the same route and distance day after day? Are you challenging yourself? Have you tried a new piece of equipment at the gym? How about a new exercise video? You cannot keep activity interesting, exciting or challenging if you are doing the same thing over and over and over and over.......

What you can you do this week to spice it up? Increase your intensity? Try to jog/walk? Give yourself a challenge! Feel free to email me and I'll check with you in a week and see how you did.

Do you try new recipes every now and then? When I was losing weight I tried a new recipe once a week. How about a new food you've only read about? When was the last time you used the crockpot? Barbecue? Look through your cupboard and get creative with spices. How about trying to get in 5 different vegetables every day?

Be creative! Have fun!

Change your RUT to
Refreshing!
Unusual!
Thrilling!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Because of the recent uptake in spam I am no longer allowing anonymous comments. If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!