Thursday, October 29, 2009

Amy- Before and After

Amy joined Weight Watchers a little over a year ago in Madras. She was making great progress then her family moved. (boo-hoo!)
Well, a couple of weeks ago Amy was in town on our meeting night and stopped by to see me. Does she look awesome or what?! She is within 1 pound of reaching her goal weight for a total of 60 pounds lost!!!





I snapped this blurry photo in our meeting room with my phone. Isn't she gorgeous? Blurry or not!


Good bye forever 60 pounds!!!!


1 comment:

  1. What an extraordinary before and after. She should be so proud of all that hard work.

    ReplyDelete

Because of the recent uptake in spam I am no longer allowing anonymous comments. If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!