Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Changes....

I have resigned from Weight Watchers and yesterday I did my last two meetings. It was one of the hardest things I've had to do. I never pictured myself not working for WW, but due to personnel reasons I couldn't stay and feel confident in what I was doing.
It was so nice to get the affirmation from my members that I am a good leader. I knew that and coming from them is what was important to me.
I'm sorry WW, but giving stickers out properly, selling products and making sure every member has a name tag is not the most important thing that goes on in a meeting!!
Weight Watchers is an awesome livable program and I recommend it for anyone that wants to lose weight.
I'm still a lifetime member and plan on weighing in once a month. If you are one of my members I'll be seeing ya!! keep up the good work.
Lori

3 comments:

  1. you have inspired me , oh how I hate that motivation , support and losing the weight is not the most important thing...
    always the pushing of their merchandise is what turned me off at my local WW too.

    Kathie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lori,
    I hope you will check out my blog, take some time to read some of my posts. I am a WW lifer from years back..went back a few times as I put on some weight, then just stopped all together. I now have a new outlook on how my life should be with food because of googleing one day and finding the support of NutriMirror. Its free, Its NOT a diet, and the support and love there is great. I hope you will check it out from my site. I still believe in WW but I use my food to live not control me. I wish you well in what ever path you will follow and I'm sure you were a great leader. One of the things I liked best about weighing in at a weekly meeting was the tips, the recipes, the support, the pat on the back. I never agreed with the NUMBER THING...We are so much more than that! Have a blessed day!
    Betty
    Minden, La.

    ReplyDelete

Because of the recent uptake in spam I am no longer allowing anonymous comments. If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!