Monday, May 10, 2010

It was January 2008 when I started this blog not having a clue what I was doing. Since so many Weight Watcher members have the monthly pass and access to a wealth of information online I have decided it is time to discontinue my WW blog.
I will leave everything online so you can still access recipes, etc. but I will not be updating it any longer.
Weight Watchers is a huge part of my life and have been encouraged and inspired by many of your emails. You can still contact me!!
Don't lose sight of your goals!!

1 comment:

  1. ohhh how sad to see you not posting any longer...I have you in my Google Reader and will miss reading your posts....thanks for the time you have put into it already....hugs Khris

    ReplyDelete

Because of the recent uptake in spam I am no longer allowing anonymous comments. If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!