Wednesday, May 18, 2011

1000 Miles


I've had a Nike sensor for quite some time and for me it is an excellent motivator. My workouts download online and I can see how I'm doing. Since getting my sensor (I'm on #2) I've walked 1001 miles!! This is purposeful walking or jogging. I don't have my shoes with sensor every time I walk.

I was pretty impressed with myself until I saw that this is started in 2008, so almost 3 1/2 years worth!!

Did you know that from the middle of the state of Oregon, where I live, I could walk to Tijuana, Mexico in 1000 miles?  Wow! The miles do add up!!

Keep on walking.....

1 comment:

  1. So cool! Good for you! I think I should look into getting one of these sensors!

    ReplyDelete

Because of the recent uptake in spam I am no longer allowing anonymous comments. If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!