Thursday, July 21, 2011

Making Active Memories

What a week we've had!! I can hardly lift my arms today but it was worth it. Yesterday we went to Tree to Tree Adventure Park in Gaston, Oregon. When I left the house in the morning I had no idea I'd be walking tightropes in the tree tops!

My son's host brother from Denmark was here and we took the opportunity to spend his last day in Oregon climbing trees. Do I look scared? I was.....


My daughter, Rene, son Ken, and the tall one is Jon from Denmark.
I climbed this too but with absolutely no finesse! I was huggin' the tires and my hubby was helping with the red rope. That is my son climbing.
I have to admit I am not the crazy adventure type but it did come up on the spur of the moment and I was so glad that physically I was capable (the guys might challenge that idea!) and I didn't have a reason not to do it.
If you look way up in the center tree you will see Ken and Jon standing on a platform.

What a fun memory making opportunity to have with my kids. Are you taking advantage of every opportunity to be active and make active fun memories with your friends and family?
It's worth it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Because of the recent uptake in spam I am no longer allowing anonymous comments. If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!