Thursday, August 11, 2011

Skinny Cow

 Has anyone else seen the wonderful new candy from Skinny Cow?  They have been known for terrific low calorie ice cream treats.
Now we can add some wonderful tasting candy to the list too. I found a box of these yesterday while out of town. There are 6 packets with 5 chocolate clusters in each packet. Just enough to satisfy a sweet snack if you need it. These were 120 calories or 4 Weight Watchers points.
Check out the website to see their other new products. Skinny Cow

1 comment:

  1. I have not seen them in the box, but I have gotten them in the package. They are soooo good.

    ReplyDelete

Because of the recent uptake in spam I am no longer allowing anonymous comments. If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!