Sunday, September 30, 2012

Mental Health Day

Sometimes it is so nice to get out of town, away from chores, the neighborhood noise, and the tv.
 
We made our way to Walton Lake for an afternoon out.
Haha, I managed to pull together a little project to stitch on....while hubby fished! That's a  pole sticking out of my houses! lol
Always up for a hike around the lake. I love the huge ponderosa pine trees. This one was amazing!
Our dog, Porter really enjoyed his day out too.

Ready to tackle the week!!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a lovely day!
    I need a long weekend with no obligations so I can get away - or maybe some calgon!

    ReplyDelete

Because of the recent uptake in spam I am no longer allowing anonymous comments. If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!