Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Holiday Bootie Buster Challenge 2013

I had a post all ready to go and came across a wonderful challenge that I have to participate in. I thought about doing a challenge (I still may) after the new year, but what is more important to me right now is ending the year on a positive note.

This year I skydived solo, ran a marathon, and just ended a lovely road trip with hubby. 

2013 has been an amazing year and I'm ready to go out with a BANG!

How about you?

Run to the Finish


This challenge isn't just for elite athletes. (I wouldn't qualify if it was) It is for ALL abilities! What are you waiting for? Hop on over and see all Amanda has to offer. It starts November 17th.

2 comments:

  1. So, just being nosy but what level are you signing up for?

    ReplyDelete
  2. sky dive...BOOM you are a badass!! Must find out more about this!

    ReplyDelete

Because of the recent uptake in spam I am no longer allowing anonymous comments. If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!