Wednesday, December 18, 2013

What is Stopping You?

......from reaching your goals?
South Sisters Summit- celebrating 50!

Sometimes it is hard to put what we want into action.

Knowing what you want is the first priority.
My goals are to be fit enough to be active. I want to cram into a small plane and jump out if I want, (with a parachute, of course) I want to summit mountains, I want to go rafting, I want to run races. I want to feel good doing these.

What do you want? Be specific. What does it look like?

Now, what's holding you back from reaching your goals?

Negative self talk? There is no way I can do that, Ive tried before and failed.
I don't have time to fix healthy meals and read labels.
It costs too much to eat healthy.
Unrealistic goals can hinder progress. (I want to lose 10 pounds in one week)
I have no willpower, I'm not capable of sticking with anything.

Take a little time to analyze what you want and what you are willing to do to get it.  Start a journal, write in it!
I am going to start a new one to prepare for exciting things in 2014. I'm not sure how I can possibly top 2013 but I plan on trying.

What about you? Are you ready for a lifetime journey of health and fitness?


PS, Phaye, I left you a message in the last post comments section.



2 comments:

  1. I am feeling pretty unstoppable right now. I have been working in "I can't" to "Not quite yet but someday"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to really define my goal(s). Any my plan a bit more. Thanks for the tips.

    ReplyDelete

Because of the recent uptake in spam I am no longer allowing anonymous comments. If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!