Monday, March 31, 2014

Gym Running

I've been doing my fair share of this lately.
And although I am looking forward to getting back on the road, I have to say it is nice to be warm! It is amazing how the cold affects my arthritis. I'm feeling rather spoiled. (yep! even on the treadmill)
Now that I've started officially training for the Happy Girls Half Marathon I've struggled with how to translate my min/mile to the treadmill. Ta-da! Google to the rescue.


You can find this chart HERE. So, now when my schedule says "distance 7 m including warm up. 3x1600 @10:20 with 800 jogs. Cool down." I'll know how to set the treadmill! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Because of the recent uptake in spam I am no longer allowing anonymous comments. If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!