Friday, May 23, 2014

Workin' It!


I met up with an online friend on Thursday.  The Brooks outlet in Bothel was our meeting place!
It was awesome! I kept thinking later I should have bought more! Lol I purchased a pair of trail running shoes for $40! How terrific is that?!

Linda had asked me earlier if I wanted to attend her kettle bell class. When have I ever not been up for a workout? It was excellent! (even though Linda found out I was a bit of a klutz and have no coordination)
If you are ever in need of a trainer or workout in the Redmond/Kirkland, WA area I can recommend Willie at Iron Core Fit.
Thanks for the fun afternoon Linda!


2 comments:

  1. I keep meaning to go to the Brooks store too. So close to my home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are not a klutz!! It was fun having you there!

    ReplyDelete

Because of the recent uptake in spam I am no longer allowing anonymous comments. If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!