Friday, April 29, 2016

Health Hacks






I was told about this great site, Cotopaxi, (named after a volcano in Ecuador) that donates a percentage of every sale to different organizations across the globe to advance health and other livelihood initiatives.They are able to do their most good through their backpacks  April 7 was World Health Day, but isn't it good to celebrate our health every day?

They've shared some of their health hacks and asked if I'd share some of mine. How do I live a healthy lifestyle every day? 
I eat a healthy breakfast.  Make sure to see the beauty in the world around you. Even if you are having a bad day, look for the beauty. Move your body purposefully every day- a run, a hike or a short walk. Let someone know you love them. SMILE! 



Now, go have a healthy weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Good ideas, good advice!

    btw do you have Trader Joe's? They have a new organic mayonnaise--free range eggs, no extra sugar, etc etc, all organic. I remember you wrote about not liking the additives in mayo. I usually use olive oil and lemon juice but sometimes mayo is just ---needed.

    ReplyDelete

Because of the recent uptake in spam I am no longer allowing anonymous comments. If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!