Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Happy Girls Run!

My spring half marathon is in the books!

 Saturday my friend (and fellow quilter) Michelle,  finished the Happy Girls half marathon in Bend. As you can see it was a beautiful day!
 I didn't take many photos, but a few. Mile 2 and 3 were single track trail  around the Deschutes river.
 Look at this amazing view!
I got a good chuckle out of this sign. This was a first for me! LOL

I finished in 2 hours and 36 minutes.
It is fun to get a cool necklace rather than a large medal.

Seriously, I've already signed up for my fall half marathon. 

Happy Global Running Day!

7 comments:

  1. That necklace is very cool! What is your next run?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the pictures of the beautiful scenery. Cool necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely scenery!! Nice bling too! What is your fall half?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got a great pic of the river. Wore my necklace today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You got a great pic of the river. Wore my necklace today.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done! Looks like a lovely route and I'm in envy of the non bling finisher medal!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're an impressive girl - anyone who runs get's an A+ in my book - I'm a wannabe runner, I love the idea of it but my dreams are soon smashed when I actually get out and try it haha. Quilting is another story, I actually do that and love it at the same time! Congratulations on the super cool necklace, I agree it's much better than a medal - something you can actually wear around. Your pictures are lovely - we are state neighbors!
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Because of the recent uptake in spam I am no longer allowing anonymous comments. If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!