Monday, October 16, 2017

Grasping Autumn!

We had clear skies in the forecast so I thought I better make a plan to get out and enjoy it!

This is near my home. You can see it's completely different than my mountain hikes. No matter what you think of Oregon, I live in the high desert! Late fall everything is pretty much brown.

 Fresh snow has fallen in the mountains. This is Mount Jefferson.
 These are the Three Sisters.



Mt Hood in the distance.

Then yesterday we took the scenic route home- only possible because there hasn't been a huge amount of snow in the mountain. 


I actually brought my tennis shoes to change into- I hate to miss an opportunity to run around outside!


 Timothy Lake
It was darker than the photo shows and the fog over the swamp looked eerily awesome!

Make it a fantastic week!


1 comment:

  1. Lori,
    I always enjoy your pictures. Some of the trees here are changing color and I've been picking up black walnuts and there are a lot of them this year, but I can't pick them all up.

    ReplyDelete

Because of the recent uptake in spam I am no longer allowing anonymous comments. If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!