Monday, January 1, 2018

2017 Adventures in Hiking

While I still did some running in 2017, hiking was my adventure of choice.  What an amazing world that was created for us to enjoy!


 April 2017- hiking into Walton lake
Hiking to Dog Mountain in WA on the Columbia River
 Attempting to find a snow free zone to hike on Mt Hood.

 Mt Hood Twin lakes- this is Upper Twin  June 2017
Black Butte July 2017

Alaska July 2017

 My favorite hiking memory of 2017- Hiking to McLaughlin glacier in Alaska.
 On my "goal list 2017" Twin Pillars, in the Ochochos.
 Another one on my "2017 Goal List" Mirror lake and Tom, Dick and Harry on Mt Hood.  
My first solo hike.
 Annette Lake in WA
 Little Si- Washington- solo
 Green lakes trail near Bend- amazing!
 Tamanawas Falls on Mt Hood
 Strawberry Mtns- we were surprised by the snow!
 My morning view from Lahaina Pali Trail in Maui. December 2017
It was quite the hike but look at the ocean behind me! Worth every drop of sweat!!
My last hike of 2017:
Snow and nighttime adventure to Mirror Lake- December. 
Had way more fun than I thought I would!

2 comments:

Because of the recent uptake in spam I am no longer allowing anonymous comments. If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!